“Roselawn Senior Housing will be a catalyst for revitalization and an important step in attracting investment to Roselawn.”
Location: 1811 Losantiville Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio
Unit Mix: 50 total units, 11 one-bedroom/one-bath (700 sf), 39 two-bedroom/one-bath (895 sf)
Residents: Independent affordable living for seniors age 55 or older
- Project will be LEED Silver certified
- Senior Services provided by Cincinnati Area Senior Services
- Primary exterior materials will include brick and cement siding with strong trim elements
- Onsite management, services, programming, and community center
- Over 3,500 square feet of community-focused commercial space
- Former vacant and blighted site
- Opportunity Area for Neighborhood Center – Plan Cincinnati
- The PMA contains over 4,600 seniors and only 37 LIHTC units
- In Hillcrest Square across from MidPointe Crossing
- Over 16% of area residents are 65 years old or older
- Over 25% of county residents are over 55 years old
- Mixed-use community with nearby senior services
Management and Services
The property will be managed by Wallick Properties, a well-known and highly successful operator of affordable properties in Cincinnati. The development will include onsite management as well as supportive services space. Cincinnati Area Senior Services has committed to being the service provider. CASS (www.cassdelivers.org) has an exceptional history in serving the Cincinnati senior population with a host of services and service partners.
Community Outreach Process
This process includes an extensive community outreach process that will seek community feedback and support for the development.
MBE/WBE/Section 3 Commitment
The Gardner Capital Team and ARCO Construction (the GC) are committed to maximizing opportunities for local residents and disadvantaged business entities. The team has a history of exceeding expectations on all commitments.
“Gardner Capital has surrounded themselves with an outstanding and experienced Cincinnati team.”